Monday, September 9, 2013

Firenze

Soooo... I uh.... I went to Florence. 
And the entire time I was there I was thinking "WHAAAAA?!"
You want to see it?
Ok.









I could not have picked a better group of girls to go to Florence with.
I could not have picked a better group of girls to really go anywhere with.
We had such a blast.
Let me tell you about the train ride in.
It was the easiest thing.
Besides the luggage part.
But traveling with 6 other girls that you just love is a piece of cake.
And our hotel was un-freaking-real.
Used to be a castle.
Plus the guy at the desk liked us so he gave us the best room in the place.
I think our entire flat from London could have fit in there.
BUT...... the wifi wasn't free.... so... oops. Sorry Florence that's your downside.
I wish I could have spent more time in Florence.
Mostly because I wish I would have been able to experience the Ufizzi Gallery.
Sadly, I didn't.
But... I did get to climb up a mountain and look at the city from the Piazzale Michelangelo.


And then I couldn't believe where I was
And I couldn't believe who I was with.
And on the way up the mountain I was the happiest and all the girls were just happy and willing to keep climbing higher and higher. It was so motivational and I could probably do some speeches on it and learn a bunch of lessons and stuff from it.
Florence is beautiful and I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY wish we had more time there but the two days was so wonderful that I can't even explain it.
I had some delicious gelato and even better pizza (seriously. Florence has the best pizza on the planet).
And I bought some leather stuff.
And I died and went to heaven I think.
But then we tried to walk down a street and the military yelled at us.
This is real life.
And then we found a fruit stand and I had the best peach and plum of my life.
Sooooo there's that.
But I WILL go back there someday.
You mark my words.

Now go and find a place you love too too much.
Experience the world.

XOXO,
Sam



No comments:

Post a Comment