Monday, May 5, 2014

Louie, I think this is the start of a BEAUTIFUL friendship.

You should all know that I am normally not a fan of the heat. 
I'm actually really not into it at all. 
But after that terrible winter, I am learning to familiarize myself with the splendors the heat has to offer.
(Winter is usually one of my most favorite times of year, but I almost died on the freeway after a freakishly intense snowstorm so now I'm like "HEY MAN! Cool it with the snow" ya know?).
And because I'm opening my mind and my heart to this whole summer thing, I've already gone on a few little adventures and I have loved them all. 
S'like... acoustic concerts, taking photos, skipping down center street, and pie shakes with muh main girls. 
They all sound kiiiind of not that adventurous or exciting but I'm really into it lately. 
My next stop? Night hike to the "Y" 
Wanna join? Please do.
I am DETERMINED to be BFF's with this summer season. 










No comments:

Post a Comment