Monday, April 16, 2012

Are we there yet?

This summer is going to be a smash and a half, and another half smash. I can't even wait for the trips ahead of me. Cali.for.nia. in May where I will be going to the happiest place on earth. Yes, friends, Disneyland. And the beach. What a time I will have. Re to the no (Reno) in June for a dear friend's high school graduation. Holla up in here. Way to go Tash. And then CAAANCUNN in JUUUUNNNE!! Holy cow. I can't even wait. As if that isn't enough, I am craving the warm sweet Tennessee air and the pretty plantations. Not to mention Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Maine are calling my name. If only I had more monies. I would tour the country and see all there is to see across this vast beautiful land. But don't you fret, my friends, I will save my money... and I will make it to the east coast this summer. Let's have a little faith.

isn't this just the cutest plantation you ever saw?

No comments:

Post a Comment