Monday, June 4, 2012

My 18th Year

Man these 18 years of my life have been pretty darn wonderful.
My 18th year was a terrific one, my friends.

I have done lots of good stuff... which include:
WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER 
Gained a brother (hooray!)
Survived my first year of college
Made some wonderful friends
Got a job
Bought a car
Spent way too much money
Moved into an apartment
Moved back home for the summer
Created this wonderful blog

Okay fine, my lovelies, I'll stop telling you all the stuff I have done with my life. Because I could go on forever and ever and ever and ever about the happenings of the past 12 months.

Here's the thing though... I have just a few resolutions for the next 365 days
1. Get my freaking ears pierced. For real. I'm over having incomplete outfits
2. Get my Associates degree
3. Take some killer trips to the east coast and somewhere out of this country
4. Read at least 25 books from my book list
5. Have some truly unforgettable experiences

Annnnnyyyyhowwww....
I hope this year is as good as the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment