Tuesday, October 23, 2012

best and worst

You wanna know the worst feelings in the world?
I'll tell you.
1. When you're looking forward to a certain point in the day and then time just seems to crawl by. 
2. When you think something is going to be awesome and it ends up being totally lame.
3. Growing up. Life was so much easier when I was little.
Boo on that. It's the absolute worst and I hate every second of these instances. 
But you wanna know the best feelings in the world?
I'll tell you.
1. When you spend time with a 5 year old that thinks jokes like
    "Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7-8-9" & "What is a mustache, a hair, and a unicorn?" are hilarious. 
2. When you spend quality time with family that you might see on the regular but are funny every time. 
    I love my family. 
    The 5 year old I refer to: Adalie. She's the cutest thing on the planet and she will soon be 6. Growing up too fast! 
    The rest of them are pretty awesome too. 
3. Realizing that you've been friends with the same person for 14 years and then having an incredible photo to show for it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment