Monday, August 5, 2013

Move over Disneyland

Seriously, move over Disneyland. I've found a new happiest place on Earth.
It's called The Harry Potter Studio Tour.
It's heaven.
I have never been somewhere that's quite as magical.
I know what you're thinking
"OBVIOUSLY SAM. It's Harry Potter. It's based on a magical world. Gee wiz."
Yeah. I know.
I know. Trust me. I know.
Ok, I'll start at the beginning instead of just telling you how happy it made me.
Cause I could go on forever about it.
..............
Alright.
So.. If you read my previous post, you know that I had quite the day at Abbey Road and whatnot. 
But if you know how much I LOVE Harry Potter, you can imagine how incredibly excited I was for the next day. 
Yeah, needless to say, I didn't sleep hardly at all that night. 
But I wasn't even tired when I woke up after sleeping for a mere 3 hours. 
I had to get up at 7:00 to make it to the studio on time. 
But I was totally fine with it.
Not tired. 
We got the train station nearest to the studio and waited very impatiently for the bus to pick us up. 
And then.. The bus was there. 
And it was the cutest thing. 
Because it was a double decker, and it was all Harry Potter-ed out. 
Such a dream. 
And then I got to the studio and I was so excited I couldn't even stand myself. 
And I held Ron Weasley's hand. 
No, I really didn't. But they had his handprints there and I put my hands in them. And it was a beautiful moment.
I'm not crazy, I promise. 
Just too stoked on life to even worry about how nuts I was acting. 
Guys, they had the cupboard under the stairs. 
They had the Great Hall
They had EVERYTHING
I won't tell you all of it in case you'd ever like to go.
And you should seriously think about going.
I will show you some pics though. Not the way cool things though. Just some pretty awesome stuff.
Ok no, I'll show you the way cool things too. Some of my favorite stuff.

If you are a true H.P. fan you should know what this is. For those of you
who don't, it's the Leaky Cauldron.
Honestly. Go watch the 3rd movie.
I'm dying just looking at this picture again.
This case is where Dumbledore keeps all of his memories, obviously.
We were in front of the Potions classroom. That should explain my excitement.
Just the joy that overcame me when I saw this howler. Too much. Too too much.
I just. I want to live there. Gryffindor common room.
These made me the happiest girl in the world. That "R" sweater. I can't. It's too good.

I will say this though. 
The butterbeer is to die for. 
Seriously. Get like 7000 cups of it. You won't be sorry. 
And... I spent far too much time there. 6 hours to be exact.
And I cried. 
And when I had to leave, I was a very upset girl. 
But then later that night... I had the opportunity to go to Les Miserables. IN LONDON. 
That was a dream come true. 
It was the most wonderful thing I have ever had the opportunity to experience.
The music gave me the chills and brought me to tears. 
So beautiful. 
Plus, I got to go to the play with the two most fabulous people I have ever had the privilege of knowing.
My two most favorite girls.
Cha Chi (Chelsea) and Kasee.



I had the best time.

After the show we got some delicious waffles and talked about life, love, and how much we've enjoyed our time in london. 
'Twas the night of my life and the day of my dreams. 
I don't think I've ever experienced such happiness. 
It almost made me sad to know that I wouldn't ever feel so happy again. 
It was the most perfect day in the most perfect place with the most perfect people. 
I will never EVER forget July 12, 2013.
EVER.



EVER.


XOXO,
Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment