Monday, August 26, 2013

on an evening in roma.

Let the record show that I experienced heaven on Earth on July 17, 2013.
Let me fill you in on the exact parameters.
The Trevi Fountain at night..... You've gotta be kidding me.
So magical.
Getting a fake Prada bag for next to nothing. Haggling is my calling.
Watching full grown men freak out, pack up, and leave because a cop comes around the corner is the most hilarious.
L'Archetto has the best pasta on this planet and the best service.
I mean like... the waiter braided my hair. It was slightly unnerving but also pretty marvelous. He was too kind.
And this song was on my mind the whole time



I'm sorry I probably got you all hyped up for this post. 
It's actually pretty boring. 
But that picture is rad, right?

XOXO,
Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment