Cause I swear... going to Europe was a dream.
It didn't really happen.
I'm in a daze lately about that.
But here's what I've done since I've been home
- Like... I landed in Utah and was way too thrilled to be home with my family.... and then I spent the next two days being thrilled still. And then... I wanted to go back. I was done with Utah. Done. And I felt like I wasn't doing anything. It was way weird knowing there weren't any museums or fantastic sites within walking distance.
- I started back at pretty little PMI and discovered that my hours had been severely cut back, which was annoying. But good news. My peeps were all still there and so that was way happy.
- I started school again. And I must say that UVU has gotten a lot more crowded than I am comfortable with. Parking is worse than you would even imagine but hey.. I'm doing just fine cause I go to institute and get to pay a mere $5 for the entire 4 years I attend school.
- Sooo I'm taking 4 English classes. Call me crazy. Go ahead. Seriously. Do it. Cause I know I am. I'm nuts. Certifiable even.
- I am currently working on finding an internship abroad. So if you know anyone who works at or owns a publishing company/theatre/bookshop in or around the greater London area... help a girl out.
- I am seriously planning on going back to Dublin for either spring break or right after the semester ends. Feel free to join me. The more the merrier.
So in short, my life is the same as it used to be. But is still so different. I love Europe. And, you mark my words, I will go back. I WILL live there.
Now let me just tell you the things I miss more than anything since I landed in Salt Lake City:
- Peeps. I miss being able to go out to the kitchen and hang out with Chels, Kasee, Shelb, and Jess. I miss being able to just go up a few more death stairs and hang out with Brando, Tayler, and Stephen. I hate more than anything that we have to plan to hang out with each other like 3 weeks in advance. Plus I miss the peeps of London! They were all just too too nice.
- Pret. Seriously. I crave it everyday. That lemon cheesecake happiness... it haunts me.
- Markets. I love searching for and buying records and antiques in Utah, but it just doesn't have the same appeal.
- Weather. Seriously. It was always so cool, which is my dream weather. If you know me at all, you know I HATE the heat with everything that I am. Rainy, cloudy, and cold weather is my dream.
- EVERYTHING. I really just miss everything. That's all it comes down to.
Fine. I'll stop talking about it.
I'm over it. I'm moving on.