Wednesday, January 15, 2014

a dictator read that once.

School has started and so now I'm WAY too stressed to function. 
Who's idea was it that I take 3 English classes coupled with 2 Art History classes?
Certainly not mine. I can tell you that much. 
Honestly, I love my courses this semester (the ones that I haven't dropped, that is). 
More importantly I love that I have a moderate amount of homework. Just enough to keep me grounded but still allow me to have to time to watch my late night shows with no interruptions. The Jimmy's (Kimmel and Fallon) are my life now. Not sure what I'm going to do when they're on at the same time.... You know what, though? My being able to watch them might be due to the fact that I get things done early now-a-days. 
WEEEEE-HEEEEE-HEEEEE-HEEEIRD.
You know what else might help? Listening to this song on repeat. Makes the homework seem tolerable. 
What can I say, I'm obsessed. I know it's kind of old..... I never get sick of it. 
Plus I'm super jealous of Gwyneth Paltrow for being married to a man with such a fabulous voice. Plus I think she lives in London. So she has the life I want. It ain't no big thang. She can get fish and chips whenever she wants. So lame. I want them. Not to veer off topic or anything.
Annnnnyyyyywaaaayyyyy...... 
I think that you guys would get your homework done early too if you were taking a propaganda class. 
Yeah, I study that stuff. 
I know. I think school is cool too. 
If your interested in some good reads, I recommend Le Bon's The Crowd (Mussolini kept that one at his bedside and I think that Hitler may have gotten some inspiration from it) and Freud's Group Psychology and the Analysis of the Ego. They're so weird and fascinating.
Like just read this: a crowd does not require "simultaneous presence of a number of individuals in one spot." If that doesn't have you hooked already.... I'm not sure what would intrigue you, you crazies.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment