Wednesday, January 8, 2014

i'm not reminiscing

I know, you've already read all of the posts reminiscing about 2013.
I won't bore you with the things I did in 2013, because you already know.
I already wrote those posts so I'll tell you a few of the things I'm looking forward to in the next....
12 months or 52 weeks or 365 days, 525,600 minutes (however you like to count a year).
...............
  1. A fresh start. I know that everyone says this, but honestly, no resolutions here. I just want to live my life. I've embraced the idea that I don't know what's going to happen next month, next week, or even tomorrow. I guess you could say that I'm just living my life the way I want to and not worrying about what I COULD be doing. 
  2. The new semester. I'm not the biggest fan of spring semester. I actually kind of hate it. It's so hard to go to school when it starts to get warm. I daydream the entire time I'm in class about how I could be having a picnic or reading a book in the delicious sunlight. But I can honestly say that I am SOOO excited about the classes I'm taking this spring. I mean... Romantic British Literature? 19th Century Art History? Ok f'real, I get to study my FAVORITE art. Can you say IMPRESSIONISM?! So happy. 
  3. Opportunities to travel all over the place. I've decided that I'm going to take advantage of every break from school. Spring break? You better believe I'm leaving this state to experience somewhere new and exciting. It may even be somewhere I've been but I'm determined to see it from a different perspective. Weekends? Yeah... I probably won't go anywhere exciting. Also, summer break has some terrific trips in store for me, I just know it. We'll see how that goes. 
I wish I could think of more things but I'm just way too excited that I can't even. 
(Fun anecdote: I hung out at my friends apartment this last weekend and when I said "I can't even" she says "I have lost all capacity to even" and so now every time I hear someone say "I can't even" I think "have you lost all capacity to even?" man... that girl is funny.) 

Small reminiscence because I miss and love them way too much:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment