Saturday, December 1, 2012

self indulged

Just a few things that have been heavy on the brain....

- I am so thankful for whoever made this video.. It's probably the best thing I have ever seen.

- I can't get over how much I love the snow. I know it's no longer with us, but I definitely wish it was... because it's the prettiest weather there is. The whole world changes color and everything is magical. I couldn't dream of something more perfect.

-I am never happier than when it's cold outside. This may sound backwards to most of you but... nothing pleases me more than cuddling in a warm blanket with a good book. I know I'm being cliche, but I'm being perfectly serious.


-I'm so obsessed with this song lately. I can't stop listening to it. And dancing like an absolute fool. Oops.

-I never really understand how much my mom does for me until she leaves.
She's perfect and she does so much. She left me last weekend to go to a wedding in Reno, and I can honestly say that she is my best friend and I have the most fun when I'm hanging out with her (pathetic as it may be). Basically, I love my mom... a whole lot.

- It has been brought to my attention that my mom is a mom that many of the boys my age would like to "hang out" with (if you're catching my drift). I can't decide if I'm proud or really really disturbed.

-I quite possibly have the best roommate in the history of roommates.

-I have never understood the saying "same difference"

-I really don't like it when people say "I could care less." If you could... then you would.. so how about you do. How about you care a little less.

-I'm easily persuaded... especially if you talk in circles and confuse me. But I'm also very good at talking in circles. Conundrum.

-I get ecstatic about very strange things. And very mad and about stranger things. I find it very hard to believe that McDonalds can run out of ice cream..

-Christmas is my best time. I love seeing the pretty lights everywhere.

xoxo,
sam.


No comments:

Post a Comment