Monday, May 6, 2013

The Countdown

I don't know if any of you guys realize this... But I leave for London-town in 1 month.
This is a reality that excites me probably more than anything else, but I'm also freaking a geek.
I can't even count how many times I've had a literal come-apart.
Or even how many times I've been so over it that I can't even remember what "it" is.

Here's what I'm 100% excited for.
  1. I'm going to be in LONDON. That doesn't happen to me. But it's going to. 
  2. I'm studying literature in LONDON. That certainly doesn't happen to me. But it's about to. 
  3. Perhaps I'll see some famous people. Namely, Jude Law. Which will result in me singing "Hey Jude" at the top of my lungs. That is after I'm revived because I most likely will have fainted. 
  4. Dublin, Edinburgh, Paris, Rome, Florence, & Venice are just a few of the other cities I will be experiencing... UUUHHHHH Since when am I a world traveler? Probably since never. 
  5. Harry Potter studio tour? I'm going to be in tears for at least 6 days after that.
  6. Sistine Chapel? Michelangelo? How about I just die after I see that cause my life will be complete.
  7. I MEAN I'M GOING TO LONDON FOR 5 WEEKS.
  8. Also, the Haiku's I get to write on postcards to my best bud are gonna be killer. Cause guess what? I've been practicing. 
Here's what I'm 100% freaking out over.
  1. I'm going to be in London, which definitely isn't America.
  2. I have absolutely no idea what to pack in way of clothing seeing as London doesn't get hot and Scotland is... like... cold, but then like.... Rome is going to be blistering, but I can't wear scandalized clothing (not that I do) to the churches cause they don't allow it. Giant props to them by the way. Modest is hottest.
  3. I'm freaking out about packing stuff even though I don't even need to pack very much. 
  4. Money. 'Nuff said, guys. 
  5. I'm leaving my best people for 7 weeks. 
  6. I'm going to be traveling the world without my best people. 
  7. I still don't have a camera yet. That's reason enough to be FREAKED up the wazoo. 
  8. It's safe to say that every single human I know has gotten engaged quickly after returning from a study abroad.... None of them will allow me to forget it. I don't know if you know this, peeps, but that's a crap load of pressure. Better find the lucky guy like... TODAY. Oops. That's not happening. 
I'm definitely going to need to take some serious chill pills and calm down except that's kind of hard to do when your mom constantly tells you that you're most likely going to go to Italian prison..... ummmmmmmm.... Thanks? Cool mom.
So like... There's that.

xoxo,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment